This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 730954.
The project e-IRGSP5 provides support to the e-Infrastructure Reflection Group. The support activities include:
- operation of the secretariat, e.g. organisation of events and provision of secretarial support to the e-IRG Chair and Executive Board,
- provision of editorial support during the preparation of policy documents, input to the Commission and support e-IRG working groups and task forces,
- liaison with e-IRG's various stakeholders and maintain e-IRG's social media channels
- communication of e-IRG's output
- operation of the external and internal e-IRG web presence
- collection and aggregation of policy information, which enable assessment of e-Infrastructures